Monday, November 20, 2006

Live, Love and DANCE!

The women in black were at it again (The Incredible Iwona and myself) last weekend. Marissa and Jonathan tied the knot! The ceremony and reception was held at the Tuscawilla Country Club. The weather was beautiful and so was the bride.
Marissa, you were stunning. I loved the meeting of the groom. I loved your carefree attitude and huge smile. And what can I say about the reception - your guest had a great time! The dance floor was packed and the singing was loud and proud.
Yet what impressed me the most was your engery Marissa and obvious love of life. I learned that I should let go more often and enjoy living in the moment! Thank you for that gift Marissa and Jonathan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home