Thursday, July 12, 2007

Traveling Girl Photographer







Just visited Springfield, Missouri and was honored to be able to photograph my cousins wedding. It was held at an amazing historical farm house. It was just picture perfect, as was the bride and groom. And how great was it that I was able to see family at the same time. Megan and Joshua said their vows in front of some old antique church windows and an old pulpit. A classic, yet elegant service. The very best part was working along side my brother Bill. He is a talented photographer who actually got me started. Thank you Bill!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reva said...

Jenny,
I was so happy to see you and Hannah and Dave at the wedding; I was just sorry that I did not get to spend more time visiting with you. But you were working, and what an amazing job that you did! The photos are SO lovely and we are all thrilled with them. You are so very talented and are so skilled at capturing incredible images.
We miss you and hope to see you again soon! Megan and Josh are trying to decide on what photos to put in an album. Wish we could print them all...
Love you lots,
Reva

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home