Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Black and White Always in Style


I love, love a black and white image. What is it about it that makes them so interesting? I think it's the absent of colors that requires us to really to see the image. Look beyond the obvious and check out the feeling of the image. It's timeless. One of my favorite things to do is to look at old photographs, even of people I don't know. Something about capturing a moment that can never be "redone". It's a moment of history. It's a moment of time, which is our most valuable, precious gift in the world! Can't go back to relive it, which is why I love capturing it, if only on paper, to remind of us of a time that's gone forever. Ah!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Fortin Photography said...

Oh, and thank you Graeme for the image. You were a perfect model that day!!!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home