Thursday, April 17, 2008

Print Competition




Being a member of the PPSCF, Professional Photographers Soceity of Central Florida, whew, that's a mouth full, allows me to enter into print competitions. This past March I entered my first prints and won 3 merits. Merits are points to earn towards Master degree's, etc...in photography. I was also very happy to win Best in Show for the last print here (bride on train). Overall, it's a great way to educate yourself on making better portraits and at the same time receive some feedback on what was done well and how things could have been improved. Usually the judging is very difficult and often technical but very rewarding. It's not for the thinned skinned though. I'm off now to work on prints to enter for the July competition. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home