Thursday, May 01, 2008

Jenny and Andy



Jenny and Andy were married Saturday at the Ritz Carlton. It turned out to be a beautiful day! And Jenny was stunning, she simply looked amazing. Both of them were so easy going and enjoyed their day. The famous Buzzcatz played during the reception and rocked. The crowd was on their feet and showed me a few things. Everyone was very pleasant and out of their way nice. Iwona worked with me and we had a great time with this couple. Jenny and Andy, I wish you much happiness, loads of fun and a cup runneth over with love!
www.fortinphotography.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was blessed to be their for my beautiful beautiful niece's special day. Their wedding was almost as beautiful as she is. We her family in Palm Beach are so proud of the one she choose to spend her live with both handsome and loving. U rock Andy. Jennifer Fortin u have a gift and u have done justice to a beautiful day.
Aunt Geo

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Fortin Photography said...

Aw, thanks for much Aunt Geo - I love what I do. And they make a great couple! Jen

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home