Friday, June 27, 2008

Day After Session








Ok, I may be the only one, but I really am not into "trashing the dress". I will certainly capture it if a bride wants that, however, I prefer a Day After Session. Of course, it doesn't literally have to be the day after your wedding, but sometime soon afterwards. As you may have seen, Jennifer and Justin were married last Saturday and since their honeymoon is delayed two weeks we decided to head to Casa Feliz for a session. A Day After Session is a good time to relax about the dress and capture some "stress" free moments. And I love that Jennifer wore her hair down and Justin a brown suit. AWESOME!
www.fortinphotography.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home