Friday, October 17, 2008

Rick and JoMarie






Rick and JoMarie we married in August, and on the beach. It was the weekend of TS Erin. Everyone thought it would have to be moved inside, but Rick and JoMarie held out and it was perfect. It was cloudy and breezy so everyone was comfortable. It started to lightly rain as we entered the reception hall. It was just so nice!! They also had one of my MOST favorite things - a chocolate fountain and insisted I help myself. So, of course, I had to try it all, at their insistence! I also loved a phrase they had on their favors, "Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together", Van Gohh. I love that because usually the best things take time and are always worth the wait. Congratulations Rick and JoMarie, I wish you many years of happiness! Oh and Rick does custom choppers for those that have been good this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home