Friday, November 21, 2008

My husband



I've never posted about my husband, (mainly because he would rather I didn't) but he is the backbone and glue that holds our family tight. He is really an amazing man! And I'm so proud to be married to such a strong leader, honorable and loving loving daddy to Hannah! I can't say enough about him, though he is not perfect, he is just right for us. Thank you Dave for all that you do for us and even more, for all that you do for others. You show Hannah how to live out your faith by putting others before yourself. We love you! Jen and Hannah
www.fortinphotography.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your move from a fellow photographer and Fortin.

I'm Kevin Fortin, originaly from NJ now in PA. I am also Fortin Photography, Inc.

kev410@aol.com

11:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Fortin Photography said...

Thanks Kevin Fortin! Cool name! My husbands family is from CT. Maybe we are related! Happy shooting - jen

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home