Sunday, November 09, 2008

Teri and Aaron























Add Video

Yesterday was a very special day, especially for Teri and Aaron. The two were married at Rollins Chapel and celebrated at the Wyndham. It was quite a day! I am still so excited about it that I have to post SO many images. I'll be doing a slideshow later in the week but this is a preview. Teri was GORGOUS and Aaron was DASHING! The two looked amazing. They are also so humble and gracious and kind and happy and loving, etc. I could go on. Their bridal party just rocked Iwona and me with the "attitude". Just loved the whole day. Teri and Aaron, you did an amazing job with all the details and still didn't forget what the day was all about - you and your friends and family! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!

Have fun in Hawaii - Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home