Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Are we crazy or what?

Some of you may know that we've been trying (and was successful for 2 months) to move to Missouri. My family is there and Hannah should grow up around your cousins, grandpa, uncles/aunts, etc. Well, we are moving there in 10 days! Can't believe it. Dave has a great opportunity so we leave December 29th. OF THIS YEAR! For my Florida weddings, I will be flying back (most already know this) to cover them all. I'll need a warm and sunny reason to come back "home". I'm already missing the warm winters and I'm not even in the blizzard cold Missouri yet.
So watch out Missouri - Hurricane Hannah is coming along with her crazy mom and dad!
Much love to all the Floridians! You will be missed and a little piece of my heart will always be here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Beale said...

wow what a surprise! I hope you have a safe move to missouri :) I wish we would of had more time to finally meet but I'll still be checking your blog to see how things are going for you guys over there :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Fortin Photography said...

Thanks so much Jackie, I'm sorry we never met. I wish you much success in your new business! Happy Shooting - Jen

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home