Monday, December 01, 2008

Bella Collina











He couldn't keep his eyes off of her, it was so sweet



My favorite from the day, in the wine cellar

This past Saturday, I had a great experience as a second shooter for Iwona. It is fun to go and shoot a wedding without all the pressure of being "on". I really enjoyed it, I could just do whatever. Of course, you'll see more guy images since I shot the gentlemen while Iwona captured the beautiful bride. The couple, Phil and Gabbi, were married at the new Bella Collina Clubhouse. And talk about STUNNING! It is the most beautiful setting I've ever photographed in. Crazy good! The inside and outdoor area's were completely perfect. I heard that they literally took a location from Tuscany and re-created it there. And they had a wonderful florist/coordinator, Rodney. The floral details were amazing. Just fab day! I love the Bella Collina so much, that I will photograph a wedding there at no charge and include a 9.5x13 album, for a couple who are getting married there before Oct 2009. Of course, I have to be available that day, but please email me for information. Here are some of my favorites from the day. And thanks Iwona and the couple for introducing me to such an amazing location.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Beale said...

Those are stunning Jenn! I love them all :) and her bouquet looks really gorgeous and vibrant. I love November :D

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ashly Olivier said...

I really enjoyed your photos. Do you happen to know Rodney's company name or contact information? Thank you!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Fortin Photography said...

Hello Ashly, I will try to find it. It's been a long time and I'm not in that area any longer. But I will try to find and let you know. Thanks, Jen -

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Fortin Photography said...

Ok Ashly, I found him. Dreams to Reality, Rodney Perry. 407-451-4459 - hope that helps and best wishes on your day!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home